IDENTITY OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI)
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal data you send us through the web forms, will receive the data treatment of “Web users and subscribers”. For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We are only going to request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality:Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How do we obtain personal data?
The personal data that we treat in edentenerife.com come from:
- Contact Form
- Comments on blog
- Sales form
- Enviar comentarios
- ComunidadWhat are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are dealing with personal data about edentenerife.com
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Oxana will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
- By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In edentenerife.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of edentenerife.com users. For example, we can use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of the WEB PAGE SERVER (Eden Massage provider) within the EU.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the edentenerife.com blog posts, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he / she wishes and give an answer about the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of SERVIDOR (supplier of Eden Massage) within the EU.
- Sales form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the specified contracting conditions for each product or service where contact and payment information will be required such as: Name, surname, ID, email, telephone, full address. Payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the website.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. edentenerife.com may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of edentenerife.com will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that proceed in each case and previously accepted by the user will treat their data with the purpose of properly managing their presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of Eden Massage. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
- In accordance with the provisions of the European Data Protection General Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Eden Massage domiciled in DOMICILIO will be responsible for processing the data corresponding to users of the website and subscribers.
Eden Massage, does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing feature allows us to reach people who have previously visited edentenerife.com and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our site to do it again.
As a user of edentenerife.com I inform you that we are collecting or we can collect information for this remarketing function in edentenerife.com
The information we collect through this feature is collected by Facebook cookies and Google Adwords cookies.
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the privacy settings of the user in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it collects data from web traffic related to the pages in which they are installed.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions of the execution of the subscription contract.
Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the COMMERCIAL POLICY
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, PAGE WEB, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help PAGE WEB to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of WEB PAGE (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: NAME OF THE HOSTING., With address in Spain. More information at: LINK OF YOUR WEB. NAME OF THE HOSTING treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to IDENTITY OF THE RESPONSIBLE
Web platform: WordPress with address in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ WordPress treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Eden Massage
When browsing edentenerife.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
edentenerife.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data including users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
edentenerife.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Oxana will ensure that any person who is authorized by Oxana to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal).
When a safety incident occurs, Oxana should notify the Customer without undue delay and should provide timely information related to the Safety Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to edentenerife.com, exonerating Eden Massage of any responsibility in this respect.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Eden Massage in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of the ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Eden Massage reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, Oxana will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, edentenerife.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, edentenerife.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 04-10-2018.